Friday 13 February 2009

Be my Valentine?

Saw this gorgeous card today on this Etsy site. It features one of my most favourite poems.






All of this Etsy seller's profits go directly towards an adoption fund for her sister and brother-in-law as they work towards adopting from Ethiopia and to AHOPE, an orphanage in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, that cares for HIV+ children. Beyond basic care, AHOPE provides a curriculum of music, art and dance lessons. Plus her name is Amy (which makes me instantly a fan)!



The husband and I will not be together tommorrow as I am working a twelve and a half hour shift. We will be doing something special on Sunday though (plans to be decided)! He has been spoiling me with gifts for the last couple of days. Wednesday i opened some chocolate plasters after an awful day at work (see them here).



Then today I opened a gorgeous photo frame. Check out the gorgeous wrapping...







No comments:

Post a Comment